Apply Now for the Department of Blood Services Internship 2022 @abc.com. Senior Software Engineer Internships in Cape Town for students. Latest Internship Programme at Department of Blood Services.
Apply now for a Department of Blood Services Internship 2022. Candidates are invited to perform the Senior Software Engineer Internship programme at the Department of Blood Services. Interested students can apply for an Senior Software Engineer Internship based on their qualifications. Graduate candidates can utilize the Department of Blood Services latest Internship opportunity after checking the requirements mentioned below in this post.
Department of Blood Services Internship 2022 Apply Online @abc.com
Department of Blood Services Internship 2022 is a government-organized Internship programme. Any candidate can very easily apply for the available Internship in Cape Town or other cities matching their interest from this career portal. To get notified of the release of the latest government Internships in South Africa, Subscribe to this newsletter.
The Department of Blood Services is a government collaborating Department that has expanded across all regions of SA. Getting a Western Cape Internship in a government department is the dream of many youths. Currently, an Internship programme at the Department of Blood Services is available for Western Cape Applicants. Interested applicants can apply for an Senior Software Engineer Internship in Cape Town as per their qualifications.
Government Internships in Department of Blood Services 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department of Blood Services Internships 2022|
|Internship Type:-||Senior Software Engineer Internships|
|Internship Category:-||Government Internship|
|Location:-||Western Cape Internship|
||R 4500- 6800/- Monthly (If paid)|
Department of Blood Services Internship Requirements:-
- Minimum 7 years development experience
- Proven C#.Net Core experience
- Proven Angular Experience
- MS-SQL experience
- ‘NoSQL’ experience would be advantageous
- Mobile development and Web Services experience would be advantageous
- Valid Code EB driver’s license without endorsements is essential
- National Diploma or Degree in Information Systems/Computer Science
Competencies / behavioral dimensions:
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Must be able to work independently and perform under pressure
- Excellent organizational and leadership skill
- Customer Service ethic and excellent communication skills
How to apply for the DPSA Department of Blood Services Internship 2022?
The process to submit the online application form for Senior Software Engineer Internship in Cape Town is mentioned in the below section:-
- Click the apply now button available below.
- Now, applicants will be redirected to the official career page of Department of Blood Services.
- A pdf file will appear on the screen containing bundles of available Internships under Department of Blood Services.
- Kindly select the best suitable Internship for yourself. ( In this case, we have chosen Senior Software Engineer Internships in Cape Town ).
- Now read the instructions carefully and download the form.
- Fill in the application form with correct details and double-check it.
- Finally, submit the form online by attaching the files of certified copies of the required documents.
- Applicants can also submit all the relevant documents on their email id available on the official career page.
Download Department of Blood Services Internship Application Form 2022 pdf
- Department of Transport and Public Works internships 2022 Western Cape
- Department of Traditional Affairs internships 2022 @www.cogta.gov.za
- Department of Water and Sanitation internship 2022 @www.dws.gov.za
- Department of Basic Education internship 2022 @www.education.gov.za
- Department of Cooperative Governance internships 2022 @www.cogta.gov.za