Apply Now for the Department of Defence Internship 2022 @abc.com. Assistant Director Internships in Pretoria for students. Latest Internship Programme at Department of Defence.
Apply now for a Department of Defence Internship 2022. Candidates are invited to perform the Assistant Director Internship programme at the Department of Defence. Interested students can apply for an Assistant Director Internship based on their qualifications. Graduate candidates can utilize the Department of Defence latest Internship opportunity after checking the requirements mentioned below in this post.
Department of Defence Internship 2022 Apply Online @abc.com
Department of Defence Internship 2022 is a government-organized Internship programme. Any candidate can very easily apply for the available Internship in Pretoria or other cities matching their interest from this career portal. To get notified of the release of the latest government Internships in South Africa, Subscribe to this newsletter.
The Department of Defence is a government collaborating Department that has expanded across all regions of SA. Getting a Gauteng Internship in a government department is the dream of many youths. Currently, an Internship programme at the Department of Defence is available for Gauteng Applicants. Interested applicants can apply for an Assistant Director Internship in Pretoria as per their qualifications.
Government Internships in Department of Defence 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department of Defence Internships 2022|
|Internship Type:-||Assistant Director Internships|
|Internship Category:-||Government Internship|
||R 4500- 6800/- Monthly (If paid)|
|Closing Date:-||Not specified|
Department of Defence Internship Requirements:-
Minimum requirements: Grade 12 plus a three year B Degree/three year National Diploma in Finance/Accounting. A minimum of three (3) years relevant experience in the budget management environment at a level of Senior State Accountant (Level 8) or equivalent. Have knowledge and understanding of Public Finance Management Act (PFMA), Treasury Regulations (TRs) and related prescripts. Sound knowledge of estimating, budgeting and budget control in the Department of Defence (DOD) or Public Service or Private Sector. Good working knowledge of Financial Systems (FS) of the DOD/Public Service/Private Sector. Ability to analyse and interpret Policies, Instructions and Regulations. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines. Ability to work after hours at short notice. Ability to effectively function as part of a team. Computer literate (MS Excel, Word and Power Point). Well-developed presentation skills, report writing skills and ability to present budget control reports to top management for decision making. Good reasoning, attention to details, innovative, strong mathematical, problem solving and statistical analysing ability. Possession of a valid RSA driver’s license/Military driver’s license to conduct official duties and attend meetings. In possession of or able to obtain a DOD confidential security clearance.
How to apply for the DPSA Department of Defence Internship 2022?
The process to submit the online application form for Assistant Director Internship in Pretoria is mentioned in the below section:-
- Click the apply now button available below.
- Now, applicants will be redirected to the official career page of Department of Defence.
- A pdf file will appear on the screen containing bundles of available Internships under Department of Defence.
- Kindly select the best suitable Internship for yourself. ( In this case, we have chosen Assistant Director Internships in Pretoria ).
- Now read the instructions carefully and download the form.
- Fill in the application form with correct details and double-check it.
- Finally, submit the form online by attaching the files of certified copies of the required documents.
- Applicants can also submit all the relevant documents on their email id available on the official career page.
Download Department of Defence Internship Application Form 2022 pdf
- Department of Transport and Public Works internships 2022 Western Cape
- Department of Traditional Affairs internships 2022 @www.cogta.gov.za
- Department of Basic Education internship 2022 @www.education.gov.za
- Department of Cooperative Governance internships 2022 @www.cogta.gov.za
- Department of Agriculture and Rural Development internship 2022 @www.dalrrd.gov.za