Apply Now for the Department of Home Affairs Internship 2022 @abc.com. Human resource management Internships in Pretoria for students. Latest Internship Programme at Department of Home Affairs.
Apply now for a Department of Home Affairs Internship 2022. Candidates are invited to perform the Human resource management Internship programme at the Department of Home Affairs. Interested students can apply for an Human resource management Internship based on their qualifications. Graduate candidates can utilize the Department of Home Affairs latest Internship opportunity after checking the requirements mentioned below in this post.
Department of Home Affairs Internship 2022 Apply Online @abc.com
Department of Home Affairs Internship 2022 is a government-organized Internship programme. Any candidate can very easily apply for the available Internship in Pretoria or other cities matching their interest from this career portal. To get notified of the release of the latest government Internships in South Africa, Subscribe to this newsletter.
The Department of Home Affairs is a government collaborating Department that has expanded across all regions of SA. Getting a Gauteng Internship in a government department is the dream of many youths. Currently, an Internship programme at the Department of Home Affairs is available for Gauteng Applicants. Interested applicants can apply for an Human resource management Internship in Pretoria as per their qualifications.
Government Internships in Department of Home Affairs 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department of Home Affairs Internships 2022|
|Internship Type:-||Human resource management Internships|
|Internship Category:-||Government Internship|
||R 4500- 6800/- Monthly (If paid)|
Department of Home Affairs Internship Requirements:-
• A 3 year tertiary qualification in related field at NQF Level 6 as recognised by SAQA • 1 year
experience as Administrative Officer / Chief Administration Clerk • Experience in
administration of office budget is required • Extensive knowledge of various filing systems •
Knowledge of the Public Service Regulatory Framework, National Treasury Regulations and
Public Finance Management Act (PFMA) • Knowledge of Supply Chain Management process
and procedures • Knowledge and Understanding of Departmental Legislations and Prescripts
• Knowledge of Human Resource Regulatory Framework • Computer literacy, analytical
thinking, planning and organizing • Verbal and written communication • Customer focus,
financial administration and attention to detail • Clerical and administration • Teamwork and
time management • A valid drivers’ license, willingness to travel and work extended hours
How to apply for the DPSA Department of Home Affairs Internship 2022?
The process to submit the online application form for Human resource management Internship in Pretoria is mentioned in the below section:-
- Click the apply now button available below.
- Now, applicants will be redirected to the official career page of Department of Home Affairs.
- A pdf file will appear on the screen containing bundles of available Internships under Department of Home Affairs.
- Kindly select the best suitable Internship for yourself. ( In this case, we have chosen Human resource management Internships in Pretoria ).
- Now read the instructions carefully and download the form.
- Fill in the application form with correct details and double-check it.
- Finally, submit the form online by attaching the files of certified copies of the required documents.
- Applicants can also submit all the relevant documents on their email id available on the official career page.
Download Department of Home Affairs Internship Application Form 2022 pdf
- Department of Transport and Public Works internships 2022 Western Cape
- Department of Traditional Affairs internships 2022 @www.cogta.gov.za
- Department of Cooperative Governance internships 2022 @www.cogta.gov.za
- Department of Agriculture and Rural Development internship 2022 @www.dalrrd.gov.za
- Department of Employment and Labour internship 2022 @www.labour.gov.za