Apply Now for the Department of Justice Internship 2022 @abc.com. Deputy director general Internships in Pretoria for students. Latest Internship Programme at Department of Justice.
Apply now for a Department of Justice Internship 2022. Candidates are invited to perform the Deputy director general Internship programme at the Department of Justice. Interested students can apply for an Deputy director general Internship based on their qualifications. Graduate candidates can utilize the Department of Justice latest Internship opportunity after checking the requirements mentioned below in this post.
Department of Justice Internship 2022 Apply Online @abc.com
Department of Justice Internship 2022 is a government-organized Internship programme. Any candidate can very easily apply for the available Internship in Pretoria or other cities matching their interest from this career portal. To get notified of the release of the latest government Internships in South Africa, Subscribe to this newsletter.
The Department of Justice is a government collaborating Department that has expanded across all regions of SA. Getting a Gauteng Internship in a government department is the dream of many youths. Currently, an Internship programme at the Department of Justice is available for Gauteng Applicants. Interested applicants can apply for an Deputy director general Internship in Pretoria as per their qualifications.
Government Internships in Department of Justice 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department of Justice Internships 2022|
|Internship Type:-||Deputy director general Internships|
|Internship Category:-||Government Internship|
||R 4500- 6800/- Monthly (If paid)|
Department of Justice Internship Requirements:-
An undergraduate legal qualification or LLB (NQF 7), a post graduate legal qualification (NQF level 8) as recognized by SAQA or equivalent qualification; Admission as an Attorney or Advocate; A minimum of 8 years’ experience at Senior Management level in a legal practice and justice system; Knowledge of Public Finance Management Act, 1999 and budget management; In depth knowledge of Public Service and its governance, Constitutional law cases, Criminal, Civil and family cases; Knowledge of all relevant governance prescripts, including Treasury instructions and Interpretation of statutes. Knowledge and understanding of justice and functioning of lower courts including the services offered in courts.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES: Strategic capability and leadership; Financial management; Project and programme management; Knowledge management; Services delivery innovation; Problem solving and analysis; People management and empowerment; Client orientation and customer focus; Communication; Honesty and integrity.
How to apply for the DPSA Department of Justice Internship 2022?
The process to submit the online application form for Deputy director general Internship in Pretoria is mentioned in the below section:-
- Click the apply now button available below.
- Now, applicants will be redirected to the official career page of Department of Justice.
- A pdf file will appear on the screen containing bundles of available Internships under Department of Justice.
- Kindly select the best suitable Internship for yourself. ( In this case, we have chosen Deputy director general Internships in Pretoria ).
- Now read the instructions carefully and download the form.
- Fill in the application form with correct details and double-check it.
- Finally, submit the form online by attaching the files of certified copies of the required documents.
- Applicants can also submit all the relevant documents on their email id available on the official career page.
Download Department of Justice Internship Application Form 2022 pdf
- Department of Transport and Public Works internships 2022 Western Cape
- Department of Traditional Affairs internships 2022 @www.cogta.gov.za
- Department of Cooperative Governance internships 2022 @www.cogta.gov.za
- Department of Agriculture and Rural Development internship 2022 @www.dalrrd.gov.za
- Department of Employment and Labour internship 2022 @www.labour.gov.za