Department Of Police Service internships 2022 Gauteng. Defence Internships in Pretoria. Latest Internship Programme at Department Of Police Service
Apply now for a Department Of Police Service internships 2022. Candidates are invited to perform the Defence Internship programme at the Department Of Police Service . Interested students can apply for a Defence Internship based on their qualifications. The criteria required to be eligible for Defence Internship 2022 Pretoria are discussed below with further information. College students looking for government internships near me should utilize this opportunity to get perfect jobs for their future careers.
To create opportunities for students, various companies and departments keep releasing internships programme constantly across the SA. Department Of Police Service Internship 2022 Pretoria is a government-organized program. Besides the Defence internships, students can also apply for other available Government Internships 2022 from this portal. To get notified of the release of the latest internships in South Africa, Subscribe to this newsletter.
Internship programmes provide skills, knowledge, training, experience and teach about solving the challenges in the working field. College and institute students looking for Graduate internships this is a golden chance for them. Ideal candidates should submit their application form rapidly. The team of Internship.works has also listed Gauteng Internships and Municipality Internships 2022. Any candidate can very easily apply for the available Internship in Pretoria or other cities of SA matching their interest from this career portal.
Department Of Police Service internships 2022 Gauteng | Defence Internships in Pretoria
The Department Of Police Service is a government collaborating Department that has expanded across all regions of SA. Getting an Internship in a government department is the dream of many youths. Currently, an internship programme at the Department Of Police Service is available for Gauteng Applicants.
Interested applicants can apply for an Defence Internship in Pretoria as per their qualifications. Besides this, Interested students can also check their eligibility for DPSA internships from this website.
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Police Service Internships 2022|
|Internship Type:-||Defence internships|
|Location:-||Internships in Pretoria, Gauteng|
|Closing Date:-||30 November 2021|
The requirements to be an eligible candidate for the Defence Internship in the Department Of Police Service are below.
- Only the official application form for the internship programme (Download Above)
- The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the application form.
- A Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form and *proof of residence.
- Certified copies of an applicant’s ID document, Senior Certificate and all post school educational qualifications obtained must also be submitted and attached to every application. Certified copies
- should not be older than 3 months.
- Only certificate of qualifications will be accepted, and not a statement of results.
- All short-listed candidates will be subjected to fingerprint screening.
- Applications must be mailed timeously. Late applications will not be accepted or considered.
- If an applicant is short-listed, it can be expected of him/her to undergo a personal interview. Shortlisted applicants may be subjected to security clearance.
How to apply for the Department Of Police Service Internship 2022 Pretoria?
The process to submit the online application form for Defence Internship in Pretoria is mentioned in the below section:-
- Click the apply now button available below.
- Now, applicants will be redirected to the official career page of Department Of Police Service.
- A pdf file will appear on the screen containing bundles of available internships in Department Of Police Service.
- Kindly select the best suitable internship for yourself. ( In this case, we have chosen Defence Internships in Pretoria ).
- Now read the instructions carefully and download the form.
- Fill in the application form with correct details and double-check it.
- Finally, submit the form online by attaching the files of certified copies of the required documents.
- Applicants can also submit all the relevant documents on their email id available on the official career page.
Disclaimer:– The source of this post is from the official career page and is shared here only for Defence and awareness purposes.