Announcement of Hewlett Packard Enterprise Internship program for students. Freshers and recent graduates are invited to apply for Legal Analyst Internship in Durban. Subscribe to this newsletter for more Upcoming Internships in South Africa.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Internship Update for Interns 2023 – Apply Now Closing Soon
A fantastic opportunity for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Internships in Durban is waiting for individuals who have just completed their college degrees. Hewlett Packard Enterprise is offering Legal Analyst internships to deserving candidates with the motive of providing ground-level experience to them. All the students are suggested to apply for Internships at Hewlett Packard Enterprise and add a new achievement to their qualifications. Freshers can also check various other Internships in South Africa on this Recruitment Portal.
Legal Analyst internship at Hewlett Packard Enterprise Career 2023
|Company Name:-||Hewlett Packard Enterprise Internship 2023|
|Internship Type:-||Legal Analyst Internships|
|Internship Category:-||Graduate Internship
|Regions:-||Internships in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Gauteng, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal Internships|
||R 4500- 6800/- Monthly (If paid)|
|Closing Date:-||20 Jan 2023|
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent analytical and research skills.
- Ability to provide effective legal assistance to IFC in-house counsel by performing multiple, concurrent and progressively more difficult assignments.
- Ability to handle a diverse range of issues within tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks effectively.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work as a team member in a multi-cultural environment.
- Word processing experience and proficient computer skills, particularly in using information databases, internet/intranet services and library sources.
- An undergraduate (college) degree and ideally some combination of undergraduate legal courses, training offered by a professional institution or law firm and /or several years of relevant experience in assisting lawyers with the preparation and handling of legal documentation.
- At least two years professional experience working in a law firm or in house legal department.
- French speaking ability preferred, particularly for a position in Dakar.
How to submit online Applications for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Internships Programme?
To apply online for Internships at Hewlett Packard Enterprise, follow the below instructions.
- Scroll and click on Apply now button, which redirects you to the official page of Hewlett Packard Enterprise Career.
- Details of available Internships in South Africa will appear with the seat availability for multiple positions.
- Choose the best-suited internship program and fill out the online Application Form.
- Check the details you filled in the application and submit the form at their official Portal Site.