Announcement of FAO Internship program for students. Freshers and recent graduates are invited to apply for Accounting Internship in Pretoria. Subscribe to this newsletter for more Upcoming Internships in South Africa.
FAO Internship Update for Interns 2022 – Apply Now Closing Soon
A fantastic opportunity for FAO Internships in Pretoria is waiting for individuals who have just completed their college degrees. FAO is offering Communication to deserving candidates with the motive of providing ground-level experience to them. All the students are suggested to apply for Internships at FAO and add a new achievement to their qualifications. Freshers can also check various other Internships in South Africa on this Recruitment Portal.
Accounting internship at FAO Career 2022
|Company Name:-||FAO Internship 2022|
|Internship Category:-||Graduate Internship
|Regions:-||Internships in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Gauteng, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal|
||R 4500- 6800/- Monthly (If paid)|
|Closing Date:-||January 1, 2023|
• Enrolled in an under-graduate, graduate degree programme in a “bona fide” educational institution at the time of application or recent graduate. Please note that FAO only considers higher educational qualifications obtained from an institution accredited/recognized in the World Higher Education Database (WHED), a list updated by the International Association of Universities (IAU) / United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO). The list can be accessed at http:// www.whed.net/.
• Candidates must specialize in a field relevant to the mission and work of FAO.
• Working knowledge of at least one FAO language (Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian or Spanish). Knowledge of a second FAO language will be considered an asset.
• Be nationals of FAO Member Nations.
• Candidates should be aged between 21 and 30.
• Candidates should be able to adapt to an international multicultural environment and have good communication skills.
• Candidates with family members (defined as brother, sister, mother or father) employed by FAO under any type of contractual arrangement are not eligible for the Internship Programme.
How to submit online Applications for FAO Internships Programme?
To apply online for Internships at FAO, follow the below instructions.
- Scroll and click on Apply now button, which redirects you to the official page of FAO Career.
- Details of available Internships in South Africa will appear with the seat availability for multiple positions.
- Choose the best-suited internship program and fill out the online Application Form.
- Check the details you filled in the application and submit the form at their official Portal Site.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.fao.org.