Announcement of Kaya FM 95.9 Internship program for students. Freshers and recent graduates are invited to apply for Senior Project Manager Internship in Johannesburg. Subscribe to this newsletter for more Upcoming Internships in South Africa.
Kaya FM 95.9 Internship Update for Interns 2023 – Apply Now Closing Soon
A fantastic opportunity for Kaya FM 95.9 Internships in Johannesburg is waiting for individuals who have just completed their college degrees. Kaya FM 95.9 is offering Senior Project Manager internships to deserving candidates with the motive of providing ground-level experience to them. All the students are suggested to apply for Internships at Kaya FM 95.9 and add a new achievement to their qualifications. Freshers can also check various other Internships in South Africa on this Recruitment Portal.
Senior Project Manager internship at Kaya FM 95.9 Career 2023
|Company Name:-||Kaya FM 95.9 Internship 2023|
|Internship Type:-||Senior Project Manager Internships|
|Internship Category:-||Graduate Internship
|Regions:-||Internships in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Johannesburg, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal Internships|
||R 4500- 6800/- Monthly (If paid)|
|Closing Date:-||15 Jan 2023|
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures
- Identification and managing of Project dependencies and Critical Path
- Scheduling regular meetings and recording decisions (e.g. assigned tasks and next steps)
- Update project management governance documents
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Monitor project progress and address potential issues
- Act as the point of contact for all participants
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings
- Ensuring project deadlines are met
- Determining project changes
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for the project.
- Document project risks and issues and follow-up on feedback and solutions
- Ensure that all key stakeholders stay informed and are considered when
- required, e.g., GDT OpCo, Quality Manager and the ServiceNow Owner
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Build out Statement of Work for projects with the relevant subject matter experts
How to submit online Applications for Kaya FM 95.9 Internships Programme?
To apply online for Internships at Kaya FM 95.9, follow the below instructions.
- Scroll and click on Apply now button, which redirects you to the official page of Kaya FM 95.9 Career.
- Details of available Internships in South Africa will appear with the seat availability for multiple positions.
- Choose the best-suited internship program and fill out the online Application Form.
- Check the details you filled in the application and submit the form at their official Portal Site.