Announcement of Start Theatre Internship program for students. Freshers and recent graduates are invited to apply for Assistant Travel Coordinator Internship in Pretoria. Subscribe to this newsletter for more Upcoming Internships in South Africa.
Start Theatre Internship Update for Interns 2023 – Apply Now Closing Soon
A fantastic opportunity for Start Theatre Internships in Pretoria is waiting for individuals who have just completed their college degrees. Start Theatre is offering Assistant Travel Coordinator internships to deserving candidates with the motive of providing ground-level experience to them. All the students are suggested to apply for Internships at Start Theatre and add a new achievement to their qualifications. Freshers can also check various other Internships in South Africa on this Recruitment Portal.
Assistant Travel Coordinator internship at Start Theatre Career 2022
|Company Name:-||Start Theatre Internship 2022|
|Internship Type:-||Assistant Travel Coordinator Internships|
|Internship Category:-||Graduate Internship
|Regions:-||Internships in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Gauteng, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal Internships|
||R 4500- 6800/- Monthly (If paid)|
|Closing Date:-||22 Jan 2023|
- Legislation – knowledge and understanding of the PFMA, PPPFA, BBBEE, Treasury Regulations and etc;
- Relationship Management knowledge;
- Risk Management;
- Travel Management knowledge.
How to submit online Applications for Start Theatre Internships Programme?
To apply online for Internships at Start Theatre, follow the below instructions.
- Scroll and click on Apply now button, which redirects you to the official page of Start Theatre Career.
- Details of available Internships in South Africa will appear with the seat availability for multiple positions.
- Choose the best-suited internship program and fill out the online Application Form.
- Check the details you filled in the application and submit the form at their official Portal Site.