Announcement of Swiss Re Internship program for students. Freshers and recent graduates are invited to apply for Senior Corporate Actuary Internship in Johannesburg. Subscribe to this newsletter for more Upcoming Internships in South Africa.
Swiss Re Internship Update for Interns 2023 – Apply Now Closing Soon
A fantastic opportunity for Swiss Re Internships in Johannesburg is waiting for individuals who have just completed their college degrees. Swiss Re is offering Senior Corporate Actuary internships to deserving candidates with the motive of providing ground-level experience to them. All the students are suggested to apply for Internships at Swiss Re and add a new achievement to their qualifications. Freshers can also check various other Internships in South Africa on this Recruitment Portal.
Senior Corporate Actuary internship at Swiss Re Career 2023
|Company Name:-||Swiss Re Internship 2023|
|Internship Type:-||Senior Corporate Actuary Internships|
|Internship Category:-||Graduate Internship
|Regions:-||Internships in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Gauteng, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal Internships|
||R 4500- 6800/- Monthly (If paid)|
|Closing Date:-||21 Jan 2023|
- Qualified P&C actuary with preferably more than 5 years post-qualification P&C insurance experience across reinsurance or direct insurance
- Excellent understanding of capital calculations under the Solvency Assessment and Management (SAM) including the ability to develop corresponding tools from scratch
- Strong understanding of US GAAP and IFRS 17 financial principles and reserving methods for P&C re/insurance business
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Integrative personality with the ability to successfully work together with different personal styles and cultures
- Proactive attitude
How to submit online Applications for Swiss Re Internships Programme?
To apply online for Internships at Swiss Re, follow the below instructions.
- Scroll and click on Apply now button, which redirects you to the official page of Swiss Re Career.
- Details of available Internships in South Africa will appear with the seat availability for multiple positions.
- Choose the best-suited internship program and fill out the online Application Form.
- Check the details you filled in the application and submit the form at their official Portal Site.