Apply Now for WebAfrica Internship 2022 @WebAfrica.org.za. WebAfrica Linux System Engineer internships in Cape Town. Latest WebAfrica Graduate Programme for Students. Subscribe for the upcoming WebAfrica Internships 2022 Cape Town.
Are you interested in participating WebAfrica Internship Programme 2022, where you can learn from highly skillful individuals? WebAfrica Internships 2022 will make the best choice for you. Recently, the opening of WebAfrica Internships in Western Cape has been announced for deserving candidates. After Entering WebAfrica Internship in Cape Town, you will be linked with all work strategies and functions of the company. Linux System Engineer internships are available in WebAfrica careers for Students in South Africa. Graduate candidates can utilize WebAfrica latest Internship opportunity after checking the requirements mentioned below in this post.
WebAfrica Internship 2022 Apply Online @WebAfrica.org.za
Completing internships in such an excellent WebAfrica company in South Africa is a dream of many youths. Currently, WebAfrica Graduate Programme helps strengthen the organization while providing valuable experiences to the participants. Successful candidates from WebAfrica Internship also get employed by the company with a higher salary. In the form of WebAfrica Linux System Engineer Internships in Cape Town, a great opportunity is currently available for SA students. All the candidates can apply for the latest Internships at WebAfrica as per their qualifications. The deadline for WebAfrica Internships 2022 Western Cape is approaching fast, so don’t wait and apply now to mark a new achievement in your degree.
Paid Linux System Engineer internship at WebAfrica Career 2022
|Company Name:-||WebAfrica Internship 2022|
|Internship Type:-||Linux System Engineer internships|
|Internship Category:-||Graduate Internship
|Location:-||Western Cape Internships|
||R 4500- 6800/- Monthly (If paid)|
WebAfrica Internship Requirements:-
- Deploy and manage both virtualised and dedicated Linux servers
- Ensure all existing and new systems are kept up-to-date with latest packages/patches
- Maintain water-tight security (IPTables, version control, patch management, ACLs, etc)
- Actively manage, forecast and implement system scaling (upgrades of VM and/or hardware for growth)
- Perform troubleshooting, diagnosis and repairs as required and ensure downtime mitigation
- Design and implement failover, load-balancing and redundancy among critical systems
- Migration of Linux platforms where needed (eg. CentOS to Ubuntu)
- Maintain backup schedules, both at the virtual layer and filesystem
- Implement and manage automation (Ansible, package managers, etc)
- Deploy and manage configurations of various services such as apache, mysql, nginx, dotnet, etc
- Configuring of networking between virtualised and dedicated systems
- Provide assistance to Netops and Devops teams as required
- Provide reporting on system states and manage change control windows
5+ years experience in managing complex and virtualised Linux systems within a data centre environment
- Expert experience with Linux (specifically but not limited to CentOS and Ubuntu) is required
- Experience with systems security (iptables/firewalld, access control lists and general security conscious configurations of underlaying systems) is required
- Experience with services such as apache, nginx, dotnet, postfix/sendmail and mysql is required
- Experience with Bash scripting is required
- Experience with Ansible is required
- Skills in Perl and Python, advantageous
- Experience with Freeradius, advantageous
- Comptia Linux+ or Linux Professional Institute LPIC (1-3), advantageous
- Intermediate Networking experience (L2&3 LAN/WAN, VLAN, TCP/IP, IPv4/6) is required
- Comptia Network+ or CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate), advantageous
- Virtualisation Experience (Using Microsoft Hyper-V, VMM and DPM), advantageous
- Experience with Monitoring Tools (eg. PRTG, Cacti, Observium, Smokeping), advantageous
- Experience with ClickHouse DB, advantageous
- Must have own transportation and be prepared to perform onsite visits to our Data Centre as required operationally
How to apply online for the WebAfrica Internship Programme 2022?
Capable students can apply for Internships at WebAfrica by following the steps discussed in the section below.
- Click the apply now button to redirect yourself to the official website of WebAfrica career.
- A list of Available internships on WebAfrica will appear on the screen.
- Select the best suitable WebAfrica internship for yourself. (Here, we have chosen WebAfrica Linux System Engineer internships in Cape Town).
- Read the instructions carefully and download the form.
- Now, fill in all the required details with correct information.
- Finally, submit the application form online at the career page by attaching the certified documents of qualifications required.
- Applicants can also submit the form with the attachment of documents at the official email id of WebAfrica career.
Download WebAfrica Internship Application Form 2022 pdf
- Barberton Mines Internship 2022 Apply now @www.panafricanresources.com
- Firstrand Corporate Centre Internship 2022 Apply now @www.firstrand.co.za
- PG Group Internship 2022 Apply now @www.pggroup.co.za
- Deloitte Internship 2022 Apply now @www2.deloitte.com